Tuesday, August 15, 2006

:: TUESDAY ::
hahax.. long time nvr blog le.. 3days in total.. hahax.. let u all read finished my long long post first.. hehex..

kk la.. so i'm juz gonna summarize my whole 3 days into one post here.. hahax.. hope wun bored u guys out ba.. hehex.. hmm.. let me c, so basically, i was doing nth for the past 3days, except i TRIED.. okay.. i TRIED to work some math outta my "textbook". hahax. seems a difficult task for me given i have no discipline -- which means i'm lazy. hahax. -- soo, until today, my mom nagged me to start my revision, which is too late i guess, ahahx.. exam's on thursday.. hahax.. tink i'll have to repeat tis module le.. haiz.. i'm juz so useless.. how to change le?? i'm such a lazy gurl.. plus studying on some subject tt i hate de most.. MATH.. my enemy.. aarrgghh!!

kk.. so been slacking these past few days.. haahx.. hmm.. read my frenz's blog.. felt a bit sad for her la.. u know wad i mean.. yea.. i'm talking abt u la.. haiz.. ur parents let u go out till late at night yet spy on u.. my parent wun even let me go out at night provided hav some valid reason.. haiz.. seems like all parents r like tt.. hahax.. i know la.. they r worried abt our safety ma.. yes i know.. but we ARE teens.. n teens juz wanna have fun.. can't we have our space here?? haiz.. kk la.. put ourselves into our parent's shoes.. tink i oso will explode la if my daughter behave like tt.. hahax.. but we dun smoke nor do drugs.. so i dun tink there's a problem with tt.. hmm.. shall not complaint anymore le.. i'm lucky to b able to c n hug my parents.. hahax.. smmore they r QUITE sporting la.. hahax.. can't wait till i'm out in de work force.. which means i can b wif him free-ly le.. hahax.. den can go out at night with my parent's consent of course.. wohoo~ juz can't wait for it.. the freedom!! aaaaa.. hahax..

haha.. kk la... shall stop here.. i'm gonna post a few quizzes as i always used to.. hahax.. juz love to take quizzes!! sorry if it's bothering u!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home